Friday, February 4, 2011

Jillibean Soup Product Challenge

Our sponsor for the month of February over at Sketch Support is Jillibean Soup.  Woohoo!!!  I've always thought their products were really cute but I had never actually purchased any of them.  I know, shame on me!!!  I'm defiantly hooked and can't wait to get my hands on some of their new releases. 

For those of you who don't know what a product challenge is, well it is simple.  Jillibean Soup provided each creative team member with the exact same amount of products and we were asked to create a card, a 1 page layout and a 2 page layout without using any other manufactures products with the exception of basic supplies. 

Here are the products we were provided with:


Photo courtesy of Allison Davis

Sounds easy right?  Not really!  I now understand why they call it a "challenge" cause it certainly was.  Once I figured out exactly what I was going to do it all just came together and it turned out to be a lot of fun. 

Here is my 1st project created out of the above supplies.


“You’re A Hoot!” by Christina Hoffman
Supply listCardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Jillibean; Font: unknown; Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink (Chestnut Roan); Journaling Pen: Unknown; Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***

Be sure to check back each Friday to see what other projects we've created with the Jillibean Soup products.  Just wait till you see my 2 page layout next Friday.  I love how it turned out!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it was a challenge but it was super fun! Your card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete