Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally some more layouts!

Hello again!!!  I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've posted anything and I apologize.  Today I thought I would share with you a few layouts that I've been working on.  

The first one was for a product challenge over at Sketch Support using all Jillibean Soup products.

"At The Park"

Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***

"1st day of preschool"

Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***



These next two layouts Allison Davis had asked me to put together for a feature on her sketches that was published in an article on ScrapStreet Magazine. 

"My Friend Flex"

Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***



"Fun At The Pumpkin Patch"

Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***


No comments:

Post a Comment