Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday~!!!

Yesterday I spent the day with over 280 fellow scrappers at Scrap-A-Palooza which is put on by a local radio station and also my friends over at Scrapbook Generation.  


Today, I am spending the day relaxing in my pj's, watching a little t.v. and taking a nap or two.  Okay, truth be told I've napped more than anything.   But after scrapbooking for 12 hours, eating all day long and having the best time with girlfriends.  It is totally understandable why I'm exhausted, right? 

I also had the opportunity to meet up with fellow Sketch Support design team members:  Amy Roller, Christy Arthur and Katrina Hunt and of course our wonderful team leader, Allison Davis.  Without her I would never have had the opportunities I have been given. 


 And last but not least I leave you with my project from last week over at Sketch Support

Here is the sketch:

Here is my interpretation:


Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***

3 comments:

  1. Ok...LOVE this card!!!! And had so much fun yesterday!!!! And I love the new background!!!!!Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to FINALLY meet in person!! Such a lovely project and what a great interpretation of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katrina!!! I also had a great time on Saturday. Can't wait to do it again and let's not wait till June.

    Thank you Christy!!! I'm so glad I was able to finally meet you as well. All of us local gals should get together again before the next palooza.

    ReplyDelete