Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JUST CHILLIN'


Supplies - Patterned Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Alphabet: American Crafts and Doodlebug Design; Stickers and Clouds: Bo Bunny; Embroidery Thread: DMC; Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation
Variation #1- The first change I made was to the striped strip on the bottom below the 4 x 6 photo.  I wanted to create a water affect so I cut strips of blue paper and punched them with a circle punch to create the waves.


Variation #2- I used wallet photo's instead of the suggested 3 x 3 photo's. 

Variation #3- The last change I made was to the striped 1/2 x 12 strips.  Since I used wallets I didn't have enough photo's to run the length of the  page so I opted to cut the strips to the same length of my photo's.  



***edited***

No comments:

Post a Comment