Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beautiful Spring Day


Doesn't this layout just make you wish for Spring to hurry up and get here?  I know it does for me.  I'm for one tired of Winter and the cold. 


"Beautiful Spring Day" by Christina Hoffman
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned paper: Bella Blvd; Alphabets: The Paper Studio, Doodlebug and American Crafts; Emboridary Thread: DMC; Jewels: Kaisercraft; Sketch: Allison Davis, Sketch Support and Scrapbook Generation

***edited***

Be sure to head over to Sketch Support to get your own copy of this weeks layout. 

Have a great Thursday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Christina....I love your spring layout. I does make me long for the warmer weather. Great flowers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout chickie!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete